- Do you ship overseas?
- Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so please subscribe to our newsletter and social media for exclusive deals.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 3-5 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
- What shipping carriers do you use?
- We use all major carriers, and local courier partners.
- On all GINYU products includes 1 year warranty, with a valid warranty card given during purchase. In the unlikelyhood of not receiving the warranty card during the purchase, please contact us at email@example.com for online purchases, and the individual authorised retailers.
- This warranty does not cover lost or stolen items or defects or damage due to normal wear and tear or caused by accident, abuse, misuse, and misapplication.
- The colour is covered by the 1 year warranty.
- For Heirloom products, we provide lifetime warranty, and customizations.
- How do I get an item customized? Name Engraved?
- It is possible with our "Heirloom" collections and "Family" collections, we would love to hear from you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any variations or special requests such as engraving, metal change, added gemstones, alternative finishes. These services will incur additional charges
- How do I take care of jewellery?
- To help jewelry last a long time, while looking its best, take it off before shower or swimming. This can prevent unwanted scratches and tarnishing, wear and tear, and oil & dirt build-up. Silver jewellery oxidises naturally with air and humidity, occasional cleaning will keep the silver shiny and removes the oxidation buildup; to avoid oxidation, its best to keep your jewellery in a closed bag that is protect from the air.
- With the exception of our “heirloom” jewelry, our 925 silver jewelry are further plated with thick 999 silver coating, that will tarnish at a much slower rate. Gold / Rose Gold vermeil may also tarnish but at a much slower rate than silver.
- To clean, gently wipe jewelry with a polish cloth or a soft toothbrush with soap and water. Any jewelry that has painted or anodized, should not go in a jewelry cleaning solution or ultrasonic cleaner. Gemstones and pearls might slowly accurately body oils and become dirty, these use a non-abrasive soap and water to clean gently. Do no use polishing cloths on gemstones or pearls.
- What is gold vermeil? Gold plated?
- Gold vermeil is sterling silver (925 silver) that has been expertly coated with a thick layer of 14k-24k gold.
- With the exception of the "Heirloom"line (which are solid gold, white gold), all GINYU gold & rose gold jewellery are either gold vermeil or rose gold vermeil.
- Why are GINYU silver jewellery plated silver when it is already silver?
- In normal circumstances, silver do tarnish overtime with wear and tear, while gold tarnish at a slower rate. At GINYU, the silver jewellery are plated 999 silver to ensure a brighter finish that will tarnish slower and protect the silver overall.
- How do I figure out my ring size?
- Ring size standards varies from country to country, majority of our rings are open-ended design meaning that they can accommodate and adjustable from US size 5 to 7. Or click there: https://www.ginyudesign.com/pages/sizing-chart
- Can GINYU help clean my jewellery?
- For “Heirloom” pieces, we offer lifetime cleaning and maintenance checks.
- Is the jewellery safe?
- All GINYU products are nickel safe, hypoallergenic, meaning the earrings and posts are made from 925 silver. This is to minimize any chance of being allergic to our jewelry, but in the unlikely event that you experience any adverse reaction, please remove the jewelry immediately.
- Can I return my product?
- We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help within 30 days of purchase. Just email us if its online sale, email@example.com directly and we’ll take you through the process. If the jewellery is bought through a physical retailer, please contact them directly.
- Any questions?
- You can contact us through our contact page! Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to assist you.